Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Alive!

Post 21

Schmetterling had a brain child in the comments of my last post - he said I could make another blog with my family recipes. I made up some plans, hooked the kid (Smetterlings brain child) onto an operating table, ran up my lightning rod, and vuala! I now have a new blog: "The Secre(s)t Collection" - name may be changed to protect the innocent. There's one detailed post about honey candy. I need to add an introduction and adjust the layout and give the two permanent links to each other, but it's there. Thanks Schmett, you're brilliant as always.

In other news, I left a comment on Shmetterling's latest post that's long enough to be a regular post on this blog. You'll have to go there to read it, which will be good for you anyhow because Schmetterling's posts are always fun to read. Maybe you should hang out there for a while and read some of his other posts. One of his recent and highly recommended posts is this one.

No comments: